Heidi's Pensieve

Welcome to my pensieve, certainly not as world-saving as Dumbledore's, definitely not as tortured as Snape's. Just some thoughts swirling around me head that I like to withdraw and leave here to moil around.

Monday, March 7, 2011

One More Reason To Blog

I recently reconnected with a long-lost childhood friend, Charlene, and the messages were flying to and fro when I sent her the URL of my blog.

There was a brief respite in the spate of messages and when she came back, she made one comment that resonated:
...it's certainly a great way to catch up with you in a 'nutshell'. 
I happened to glance at the profile I had written for this blog just now when I posted the last blog and want to now thumb my nose at the idea of writing another profile. In light of Charlene's comment, it seems redundant to write any more about myself when my blogs tell my story just as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment